Custom Augers Digga's Speciality
Features & benefits
- Replaceable pilots available in Tungsten or Multi Faced Tungsten
- Square, round and hex hub options available to suit your existing drive unit or drilling rig
- Custom augers can be made to any length and to preferred drilling diameter
- Custom flighting and pitch configurations
- Variety of cutting head solutions
- Wide range of wearparts and pilots to suit most ground conditions
- Locally made quality augers using superior materials
Experienced to bring you the best qualityWith over 30 years of design and manufacturing using the highest quality materials, Digga brings you efficient cutting heads and optimum flight pitches for maximum soil removal in all ground conditions.
Select between various hub optionsSquare, round and hex hub options available to suit your existing drive unit or drilling rig.
Auger size optionsYour custom auger can be made to any length and to your preferred drilling diameter.
Pitch & flightingChoose between a shallow or steep pitch configuration or a combination of both, depending on the application. For optimum spoil removal, choose between a double start/single flight configuration or a full doubled flighted configuration.
Cutting headsThe key to efficient drilling is the auger cutting head. Depending on the ground condition, Digga offers a bladed or a tapered cutting head design with either a single cut or a double cut configuration.
Wearparts & pilotsOur extensive range of quality wear parts and pilots are designed to suit most ground conditions. Choose between flat/chisel, tapered tooth or rotating rock pick configurations.
We would be glad to have feedback from you. Whether it is a comment, question, work proposition or just a hello, drop us a line.
Find UsReach It! - Move It! - Crush It! ~ Sales & Hire
2 Mattesdon Cottages
Lye Green, Chesham